Upgrade Your Lab: Keysight Used E5080B ENA Vector Network Analyzer on Sale!
Meet Deadlines With Reliable Equipment and Fast Delivery
✔ Assured Product Warranty
✔ Premium Used Equipment
✔ Fast, Reliable Delivery
Vector Network Analyzer (ENA) / 2-port Test Set / 9 kHz to 20 GHz / 3.5 mm (m)0
Vector Network Analyzer (ENA) / 4-port Test Set / 9 kHz to 20 GHz / 3.5 mm (m)1
Vector Network Analyzer (ENA) / 4-port Test Set / 9 kHz to 20 GHz / 3.5 mm (m)2
Vector Network Analyzer (ENA) / 4-port Test Set / 9 kHz to 20 GHz / Second Source / 3.5 mm (m)3
9 kHz – 53 GHz
50 MHz – 20 GHz
2 or 4
Built-In DC Sources
- Complete Device Characterization: From passive components to amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters, this unit allows comprehensive device characterization.
- Integrated Features: With built-in DC sources, bias tees, pulse generators, pulse modulators, and an internal second source, you can perform more tests with just one device.
- Best-in-Class Dynamic Range: The E5080B offers the industry's top dynamic range, trace noise, and temperature stability, ensuring reliable and repeatable results.
- Flexible and Versatile: Choose from a 2- or 4-port option with frequency coverage from 9 kHz up to 20 GHz or for higher frequencies, 100 kHz up to 53 GHz
- Smart Savings: Purchasing directly from the OEM allows for significant savings without compromising on security and support. Remember, 78% of customers lose more than 25k USD a day when equipment fails.
- Customization: As the OEM, we offer a range of software options for most of our used equipment, so you can tailor it to fit your testing needs.
- Expert Technical Support: Get cost-effective used equipment backed by unparalleled technical support directly from the OEM with KeysightCare.
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.