Used Keysight N9030A PXA Signal Analyzer 3 Hz to 50 GHz
The Best Solution for Applications in the Defense, Aerospace or Commercial Sector
The Keysight Technologies next generation N9030A PXA signal analyzer drives development and technology evolution as a level-up for high-performance analyzers. It assists you in continuing your past work, optimization of current projects and innovation for future designs.
- Discover new insights into signal characteristics with exceptional RF performance
- Improve test throughput and secure your system investments
- Strengthen legacy systems with an extremely compatible substitute
- Analyze with a bandwidth up to 160 MHz and best-in-class efficiency
- Expand frequency analysis up to 110 GHz using Keysight smart mixers
- Clear capture of intermittent or transient signals using real-time spectrum analysis techniques
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 8.4 GHz0
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 8.4 GHz1
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 8.4 GHz2
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 13.6 GHz3
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 13.6 GHz4
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 13.6 GHz5
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz6
PXA Signal Analyzer / 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz7
The N9030A PXA signal analyzer sets outstanding performance standards in each domain and introduces compatibility attributes making it easy to upgrade and replace legacy systems. The large-scale PXA's collection of features is designed with exceptional performance in mind. With amplitude accuracy up to 0.19 dB, it presents a low value of -172 dBm as average noise floor along and an innovative approach to extend noise floors. High quality measurements are delivered while keeping speed at an unimpeded high level. Data and control interfaces include gigabyte LAN, USB and GPIB.
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
- The low noise floor of analyzer is so accurately identified that it can achieve precise automatic subtraction from power and spectrum measurements.
- This new noise floor extension methodology changes the measurement noise floor by 3 to 10 dB adding to the overall speed and accuracy for smaller signals that are harder to detect. Another improved parameter is sensitivity due to the optional low noise input path of PXA.
- The direct in path brings the noise floor of analyzer to up to 10 dB at microwave frequencies for high DANL measurements.
- The Agilent 89600 VSA software operates within the PXA or as an external resource via any of the remote interfaces. For practical migration and upgrades, new analyzers must smoothly fit into these current systems.
- The highly efficient PXA was built to introduce the advantages of a new analyzer into existing test systems that rely on older HP and Agilent spectrum analyzers.
- Through adaptable configuration, the PXA can also function as an informal substitute for a variety of analyzers, delivering an improvement in measurement throughput, supportability and test margins while reducing risk and migration periods
The PXA successfully avoids the need for a redesign of entire test systems. The N9030A adaptable hardware features such as Y-access video output, fast rise time video out and an innovative variable frequency IF output enable an easy and smooth migration. This seamless compatibility allows for reduced testing time, a decreased number of test stations and an improved throughput.
To strengthen data security practices, you can easily remove the analyzer's hard disk and temporarily replace it with another disk for unsecured operation or calibration. This makes safe handling of sensitive applications and instrument sanitizing easy. A
solid-state disk may also replace the hard disk. Simply remove the analyzer's CPU whenever upgrades are required. It utilizes Open Windows® XP Professional, enabling you to control any and all test system components and integrate software like MATLAB etc.
Improving the sweep speed contributes positively to any signal analysis application, but especially supports signal monitoring, low-level spur searches and similar applications. Current customers may achieve sweep speed improvements by simply upgrading the firmware, and they are bundled with an instrument purchase. Such improvements in sweep speeds can be seen in resolution bandwidths of one kHz or greater, allowing for sweep speeds around 50 times faster as compared to the previous generation.
- Single-core, highly efficient processor, 4 GB RAM, removable solid-state drive
- Spectrum analyzer measurement applications
- Fine-step mechanical attenuator
- Digital processor with 2 GB capture memory
- 10 MHz bandwidth for analysis
- Fast sweep ability
- Enhanced phase noise
- Noise floor extension
- Low frequency extension
- Real-time link (40 MHz bandwidth)
- Precision frequency reference
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.