An accurate signal representation by your oscilloscope is essential to check compliance or troubleshoot your latest design. This demands top-level signal integrity. The design of the Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes sets just that as the standard. The MSOS804A oscilloscope provides exceptional front-end, time-based and analog-to-digital converter technology.
- Analyze with vertical resolution of up to 16 bits of using our latest system architecture
- Obtain bandwidth within 500 MHz to 8 GHz
- Generate the most accurate signal representations with signal integrity as per industry standard
- The mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) mode allows up to 16 digital channels along with 4 analog channels
- Obtain precise and repeatable measurements in addition to a flat frequency response with integral correction filters
- Address your measurement challenges through an industry-leading platform: Robust motherboard, 240 GB removable solid state drive, capacitive touch screen and fast data offload
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz to 8 GHz
- Max Resolution: 16 bits
- Max Memory Depth: 800M points
- Max Sample Rate: 20 GSa/s
An accurate timescale is of crucial importance in measuring, particularly for deep-memory applications. Jitter analysis cannot be ignored to ensure system reliability. Jitter may even occur linked to your oscilloscope's jitter measurements. A low jitter value, such as in this oscilloscope, allows for better characterization of your device. The S-Series scopes guarantee an accurate timescale thanks to their next-generation time base architecture. The MSOS804A oscilloscope excels at industry-standard low jitter measurement floor of 100 fs (on average) of intrinsic jitter and a time base accuracy of 12 ppb (after calibration) for accurate deep memory measurements.
- Dynamic, adaptable Infiniium user interface
- Quick data offload: up to 200 MB/s via USB 3.0
- Multi-touch capacity touch screen, resizable touch fields and easy-to-grab handles
- Intel i5
- 8 GB RAM for fast processing
- Decreased boot-up timing, increased reliability and security thanks to removable solid state drive
Take charge of your oscilloscopes' measurements, generate screen recordings, and save data for further investigation.
- Link and master your oscilloscopes with a cloud platform
- In three simple clicks, export your outputs to software such as Excel, MATLAB etc. for future analysis
- View several instrument data analysis outcomes simultaneously
- Quickly generate auto-test series through user-friendly interfaces
Highspeed Serial Data Analysis (SDA) software provides you with a quick way to highlight signal integrity problems and check performance for serial interface designs. A software wizard takes you through necessary steps to set up and carry out measurements. Clear displays and information labeling enables easy comprehension of your results. Carry out mask testing, embedded clocks based serial identification of data and decoding of 8b or 10b data.
The D9010JITA Infiniium app enables advanced statistical evaluation of phase noise analysis and high speed digital interfaces in the horizontal (time) and vertical (voltage) domains. The software sets and exceeds industry standards in jitter and noise analysis for real-time oscilloscopes.
The working scope of the oscilloscope is based on a 20-layer acquisition board with 16 custom ASICs and FPGAs. New technology blocks provide high signal integrity by working together to attain the highest effective number of bits (ENOB) in an oscilloscope. Don't rely just on ADC bits: Get more insight on the synchronous working of our technology blocks to provide better measurements that surpass any other portable scope in the market.
|Keysight New||Keysight Premium Used||Keysight Used|
|Savings||None||Up to 70%||Up to 90%|
|Condition||New||Like New||Working Condition ¹|
|Warranty||1 to 5 Years ²||Like New||90 Days Warranty|
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.