Used Keysight Infiniivision MSOX4154A, 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
Gain More Insight Into Your Signal
Imagine an oscilloscope with the capability of seeing anything, triggering easily, presenting usability just like a tablet device and having the functionality of growing with your project. Keysight InfiniiVision MSOX4154A Oscilloscopes are designed for advanced performance, providing waveform update rates at least 20 times faster than what the market competition is offering.
- 12.1-inch capacitive touchscreen is combined with high-class zone touch triggering hardware for easy signal capture and representation
- Be confident with your measurements as the MSOX4154A will spot every glitch
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software is best suited for logging data, automated testing and remote control
- Obtain a bandwidth range between 200 MHz and 1.5 GHz
- A waveform update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms/second allows for more detailed insight
- Signal isolation within seconds with zone touch triggering function
- Quick testing capability with a simple function
- A large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen supports a built-in user interface
- Hardware-based serial analysis capabilities decode serial buses faster
Learn how to get the most out of your equipment
The MSOX4154A supported by MegaZoom IV smart memory technology, provides a powerful platform to view more waveforms. The robust uncompromised functionality detects even the most difficult design problems. In contrast to other oscilloscopes, this oscilloscope's unmatched functionality means:
- Ever fast, responsive functioning
- Will not slow down if the logic channels are on
- Will not slow down if protocol decoding is on
- Will not slow down if math functions are turned on
- Will not slow down if measurements are turned on
Redefining your oscilloscope experience, the MSOX4154A integrates the capabilities of seven instruments into one platform:
- Oscilloscope channels
- 8-digit hardware counter
- Dual-channel WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator
- Digital voltmeter (DVM)
- Frequency response analyzer (Bode plots)
- Logic channels
- Serial protocol analyzer, including USB
Take control of your oscilloscopes. Obtain screen images and record data for further investigation.
- Link and manage your oscilloscopes with the cloud platform
- In three clicks you can export your outputs to popular software, like Excel, MATLAB, etc., for future analysis
- View several instrument data analysis outcomes at the same time
- Quickly generate automated test sequences with minimum knowledge of the instrument
- Obtain a KeysightCare software license and support membership when you purchase additional equipment
Make your data collection and investigations simpler using PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software, as the view simplifies procedures to link up, manage, take screen shots and get analysis data from the oscilloscope without any coding.
- Comfortably record data, capture images and system conditions
- Save your instrument settings and copy them to repeat operating parameters
- Quick conversion of measurement record to your preferred format
- Quickly design and automate customized test series
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
- Waveform Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/sec
- Max Sample Rate: 5 GSa/s
- Max Memory Depth: 4 M points
KeysightCare support is available with Smart Bench Essentials instruments. Gain access to technical experts and our 24/7 Knowledge Center from Keysight for guidance and quick answers to your problems. What do we offer?
- Technical response within two business days
- Self-service web portal
- Online Knowledge Center
You will find more information about the differences of Keysight's used equipment standards here.
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
For Keysight Used products, the accessories included are mentioned in each listing on the Keysight Store on eBay or the Keysight Alibaba store.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.
For seperate or post-purchase ordering, please contact your local Keysight office or Keysight Partner.
Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 2 Analog Channels0
- Options: AUTO / BW10 / DSOX1B7T102 / EDK / EMBD / MASK / RML / SGM
Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 2 Analog Channels1
- Options: AUTO / BW10 / DSOX1B7T102 / EMBD / MASK / RML / SGM / WAVEGEN
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 4 Analog Channels2
- 70/100/200 MHz (100 and 200 MHz require additional option)
- 2 GSa/s sample rate
- 2 M points of memory
- Make professional…
InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscope / WaveGen / 70 MHz / 4 Analog Channels3
- Options: AUTO / DVM / EDK / EMBD / MASK / RML / SGM / WAVEGEN
Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 4 Analog Channels4
- 70 MHz
- 4 analog channels
- Easily view your signals on the 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Capture more data with up to 1 Mpts memory …
Oscilloscope / 350 MHz / 2 Channels5
- Options: DVM / EDK / RML
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 70 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 8 Digital Channels6
- Options: 001 / DVM / EDK / MSO
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 200 MHz / 4 Analog Plus 8 Digital Channels7
- Options: BW20 / DVM / EDK / MSO / RML
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels8
- Options: ADVMATH / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels9
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOXT3APPBNDL / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 200 MHz / 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels10
- Options: ADVMATH / DVM / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 500 MHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels11
- Options: ADVMATH / BW50 / DVM / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz to 6 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels12
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOX6004A-02G / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM
Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / 1 GHz to 6 GHz / 4 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels13
- Options: ADVMATH / DSOX6004A-04G / DVMCTR / EDK / MEMUP / MSO / RML / SGM