Best Deal: Certified Used Keysight N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer on Sale
Meet Deadlines with Fast, Reliable Tools
✔ Dedicated Technical Support
✔ Assured Product Warranty
✔ Certified Quality Products
EXA Signal Analyzer / 10 Hz to 3.6 GHz0
EXA Signal Analyzer / 10 Hz to 3.6 GHz1
EXA Signal Analyzer / 10 Hz to 3.6 GHz2
EXA Signal Analyzer / 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz3
10 Hz to 44 GHz
10 MHz (25 MHz optional)
Mechanical, 10-dB steps
Third Order Intermodulation (TOI) @1 GHz
- Broad Frequency Range: The N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer provides a comprehensive frequency range of 10 Hz to 44 GHz, ensuring your analysis covers even the most minute details.
- Cutting-Edge Performance: With up to 40 MHz analysis bandwidth and a Third Order Intermodulation (TOI) @1 GHz of +13 dBm, the EXA enhances the accuracy in detecting and differentiating signals, particularly in complex, high-signal environments.
- Fast, Flexible, and Future-Ready: Whether you're enhancing a product or pushing the boundaries in test throughput, the N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer is equipped to handle a broad spectrum of demanding requirements, backed by the versatility of PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Millimeter-Wave Mastery: Delivering maximum value up to millimeter-wave frequencies, the EXA is designed to ensure you're always at the forefront of signal analysis.
- OEM Refurbishment: Every used N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process, ensuring you get a unit as good as new but at a fraction of the cost.
- Tailored To You: With the N9010A EXA, you get the flexibility of software and hardware customization, ensuring the unit perfectly fits your testing needs.
- Certified Quality: Rest easy with up to 5 years of warranty on your used device. We're confident in the quality of our products and offer quick repairs if needed.
Get the most out of your equipment
|Keysight Premium Used
|Up to 70%
|Up to 90%
|Working Condition ¹
|1 to 5 Years ²
|90 Days Warranty
Learn more about Keysight Premium Used Here
Customization is generally possible with our Keysight Premium Used equipment. The majority of our Keysight Premium Used equipment can be configured just the way you need it. Options can be added at additional cost.
Customizing Keysight Premium Used equipment might change the delivery and lead time of the item.
Some Keysight Used products cannot be customized. Use the contact option on the product page to check with the our eStore team.
Keysight Premium Used equipment typically comes with the same accessories and warranty as new products.
We currently only offer those accessories which are part of the listing. Other accessories can be purchased separately at extra cost with your purchase of a Keysight Used or Keysight Premium Used unit.
Please mention in the comment field which additional accessories or support you are interested in.