From USD*84,794.40New Price 141,324.00 USD*
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*84,794.40|
Shipping:Worldwide (excluding EU/CH/NO/TR)
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Ensure LTE/LTE-Advanced Pro devices can achieve and sustain maximum data rates up to 1 Gbps DL, 100 Mbps UL
- Evaluate true CA performance with stable, bidirectional data throughput for up to 5CC1downlink and 2CC uplink, including support for FDD-TDD mixed CA, LTE-U/LAA and CSAT, and 256 QAM downlink
- Realistically test data performance and reduce bench-top complexity with built-in applications server, integrated independent fading for each carrier, and DL MIMO up to 8x4
- Find throughput faults sooner with unique receiver-test capabilities such as flexible yet easy-to-configure channel allocation and closed-loop testing
Go deeper in functional test by emulating a wide range of complex network operations
- Check LTE intra-RAT and LTE inter-RAT mobility with W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA or GSM using two independent cells (built in), or connect to another UXM or Keysight 8960 to verify multi-cell wireless handover scenarios
- Evaluate end-to-end IMS/VoLTE, WLAN calling/offload, (F)eICIC and TM9 with flexible network settings in a simple desktop setup
- Ensure your Internet of Things devices meet requirements for stability, power consumption, and interoperability: the UXM supports Cat 1, NB-IoT and CAT-M1 with connected and IDLE mode eDRX for comprehensive battery drain testing
- Quickly check LTE protocol messaging with the UXM's internal logger or thoroughly analyze time-aligned multi-format messaging with Wireshark-based logging software
Achieve greater confidence in RF performance
- Check transmitter compliance and troubleshoot problems with industry-proven X-Series measurement applications
- Reduce test time with two-phone or dual SIM dual active (DSDA) parallel RF test for 2G/3G/4G in a single test set
- Characterize receiver design performance under realistic fading and MIMO scenarios in one simple interface, and simplify your MIMO OTA antenna performance verification with support of all standard test methods
- Easily modify parameters without dropping the connection and watch for changes in RF performance
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.