Remote Radio Head Tester / 700 MHz to 2.7 GHz
From USD*22,980.10New Price 41,782.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now22,980.10|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*22,980.10|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
The best value for price and performance for LTE Remote Radio Head (RRH) manufacturing test
- Comprehensive one-box solution including a Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI) and Tx/RX paths
- Two Tx/Rx paths for a fraction of the cost of other solutions with only 1 channel
- Send and receive digital IQ data to and from the RRH using CPRI optical connection
- Signal generation and analysis software options for LTE FDD & TDD
RRH Tester optimized for manufacturing
- Accelerate testing and increase yield by testing parallel RRHs with the E6610A’s two Tx and Rx paths or synchronize multiple boxes together.
- SCPI interface for automated test
- Small 1U form factor makes it ideal for a small footprint on your manufacturing floor and for multi-channel test applications
- A low cost test solution finds the perfect point where price meets performance and allows you to keep your cost of test at a minimum
Cellular base stations architectures continue to evolve towards employing remote radio head (RRH) connected to the baseband unit via a CPRI optical link. Existing RRH test systems have historically required customized, “home-brewed” test setups that are difficult to support. The E6610A provides a very cost-effective, off-the-shelf solution that covers many of the key RF measurements and the CPRI optical interface all in a single unit. Significantly, it provides a 2 channel RRH test solution, for the less than half the cost of alternative 1 channel solutions today. The small form factor, comprehensive solution is ideal for manufacturing environments and to lower the cost of test while increasing yield.
Drive down your total cost of test
- Receive twice as many Tx and RX channels for a fraction of the cost of other 1-channel RRH test solutions
- Integrated CPRI interface removes the need for you to create your own solution, which saves time and shortens your time to first measurement
- Accelerate yield through parallel testing of your RRHs. Synchronize multiple boxes together while still keeping cost down; 2 systems provides 4 channels at about the same cost as a traditional 1-channel solution
Comprehensive RRH Test Solution
- CPRI interface simulates the baseband unit (BBU) sending the IQ data to the RRH for conversion to RF and uplink/downlink test
- Generation: N5121A or N5122A waveform files, user files, or Signal Studio
- Analysis: N5121A or N5122A SW, export IQ data as CSV files for use in other SW
- Perform receiver bit error rate (BER) testing using the optional software option
Confidently validate your LTE design and efficiently test in production using one platform
- Multiple Tx & Rx (2x2) enable parallel testing and test for MIMO antennas up to 60 MHz bandwidth
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.