N9950A FieldFox 32 GHz Handheld Microwave Analyzer
Purchase Options New Price 67,875.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*37,331.25|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*37,331.25|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*37,331.25|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Key Specifications and Features
- 32 GHz max frequency
- Simultaneously measure all four S-parameters
- Lightest all-in-one analyzer at only 7.1 lb. (3.2 kg)
- Save time by measuring DTF and TDR in a single sweep
- Easily measure average and pulse power with a USB sensor
- Make accurate SA measurements (± 0.5 dB) without needing warm-up
- Expand capabilities with optional VNA, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, and more
- Carry world’s most integrated handheld µW analyzer: standard model includes cable and antenna analyzer
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.