Purchase Options New Price 33,859.85 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.|
Ships to:China only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N9040B 2Hz to 50GHz UXA signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- Capture intermittent signals with gap-free real-time spectrum analysis
- Capture lower-level spurious signals with an improved DANL low noise path
- Extend RF input frequency up to 110 GHz with Keysight smart mixers; to THz with 3rd party solutions
- See the real performance of your design with wider (to 1 GHz), deeper views of the most challenging signals
- Measure the spectral purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and 78 dBc spurious-free dynamic range across 510 MHz bandwidth
General Purpose Applications
- Noise Figure
- Phase Noise
- 89600 VSA Software
- Analog Demodulation
- Real-Time Spectrum Analysis
- Vector Modulation Analysis
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.