- Savings of up to 70%
- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
MXA Signal Analyzer / Multi-touch / 10 Hz to 50 GHz – Frequency range, 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz
Purchase Options New Price 21,937.96 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.|
Ships to:China only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N9020B 10 Hz to 50 GHz multi-touch MXA signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- Quickly adapt to evolving test requirements of wireless devices
- Simplify testing with one-button measurements from X-Series applications
- Capture elusive or transient signals with full-band real-time spectrum analysis
- Shorten test times with hardware-accelerated power measurements, rapid display updates and marker peak searches and fast sweeps
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.