CXA Signal Analyzer / Multi-touch / 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
From USD*33,724.60New Price 51,884.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now33,724.60|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*33,724.60|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Master the essentials in signal characterization with the leading low-cost tool in signal analysis
- Perform cost-effective stimulus response measurements with the optional built-in tracking generator
- Add crucial functionality with X-Series measurement applications
- Enhance theory with practical skills when used with a training kit in your RF & microwave education lab
General Purpose Applications
- Noise Figure
- Phase Noise
- Stimulus Response
- 89600 VSA Software
- Analog Demodulation
- Vector Modulation Analysis
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.