Purchase Options New Price 53,819.00 USD*
|The product you're currently viewing is not available in your region. Please try searching for another model or check your location is set correctly.|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N9000A 9KHz to 26.5GHz CXA signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- Perform cost-effective stimulus response measurements with optional built-in tracking generator
- Master the essentials in signal characterization with the leading low-cost tool in signal analysis
- Enhance theory with practical skills that enable deeper insights: use with a training kit in your RF & microwave education lab
- Add crucial functionality with X-Series measurement applications for analog demodulation, noise figure, phase noise, vector signal analysis, EMI precompliance, and more
General Purpose Applications
- Noise Figure
- Phase Noise
- Stimulus Response
- 89600 VSA Software
- EMI Precompliance
- Analog Demodulation
- SCPI Code Compatibility
- Flexible Digital Modulation Analysis
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.