NFA Noise Figure Analyzer 10 MHz - 40 GHz
Purchase Options New Price 122,601.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*67,430.55|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*67,430.55|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*67,430.55|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 40 GHz in a one-box solution
- Multi-touch interface
- Includes Spectrum Analyzer and IQ Analyzer (Basic) modes
- Built-in standard option include P44, PFR, FSA, NFE, and B25
- 2.4 mm (m) input connector
- SNS series noise source compatibility: N4000A, N4001A, N4002A
- Extend the NFA solution up to 110 GHz with special block downconverters
- U7227F 2 GHz to 50 GHz external USB preamplifier and 346CK40 1 kHz to 40 GHz noise source included
The N8976B high performance noise figure analyzer is designed to make fast, accurate and repeatable noise figure measurements. When paired with an SNS Series noise source and U7227 Series USB preamplifier the ENR data from the SNS and USB preamplifier data automatically downloads into the N8976B.
The N8976B has a multi-touch interface that allows stretch, pinch, and drag gestures. Most menus can be accessed with the tap of a finger without changing screens.
Noise source calibrations for Y-Factor measurements have been streamlined by allowing combined calibrations for up to 12 DUT setups in a single step. Saving valuable test time can be achieved for many types of DUT’s by using the internal calibration feature, which does not require a user calibration to be performed.
A built-in noise figure uncertainty calculator can pre-populate data from the SNS noise source, USB preamplifier, as well as all the required instrument parameters such as analyzer noise figure, gain and noise figure uncertainty, and match. Default noise figure settings offer simultaneous noise figure and gain measurements. By using Table view several measurements including Noise Figure, Noise Factor, Y-Factor, Gain, Phot, Pcold, and Teffective can be viewed simultaneously in tabular form.
The N8976B has additional flexibility with spectrum analyzer and IQ Analyzer (Basic) modes that allows customers to move beyond noise figure to further analyze DUT characteristics if needed.
A 44 GHz internal Preamplifier (Option P44), 25 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B25), precision frequency reference (Option PFR), fine step attenuator (Option FSA), and noise floor extensions (Option NFE) are included as standard options.
An external simulated LO to the input of a frequency translating device can be achieved by connecting to a Keysight signal generator over LAN, USB, or GPIB. LO control is adjusted from the N8973B.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.