Insulation Multimeter / OLED Display / 50 V to 1 kV
From USD*510.95New Price 929.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now510.95|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*510.95|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 50 V/ 100 V/250 V / 500 V / 1000 V test voltages
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV
- 4.5 digit full featured DMM with OLED display
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, AC current, DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity and temperature
- Low pass filter
- Non-contact AC voltage detection (Vsense)
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
The U1461A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1461A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1461A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions.
What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in full featured digital multimeter.
You get to adjust the test voltages from 10 V to 1.1 kV in 1 V steps (on selected models) to test unique applications and sensitive device under tests (DUTs).
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.