High Sensitivity AC/DC Current Probe / 3 MHz / 50uA / 2 Channel
From USD*1,142.75New Price 4,571.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,142.75|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,142.75|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Minimum current range of 50 uA
- Maximum current range of 5 A
- Wide dynamic range of >20,000:1 or 86 dB
- 3 MHz - zoom-out channel
- 500 kHz - zoom-in channel
See the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Ideal for capturing and analyzing low level current flow in the DUT to characterize sub-circuits or measure current consumption of wireless battery-powered devices or integrated circuits
- Simultaneous high- and low- gain views of the current waveform for more precise wide dynamic range measurement
- Probe accessories included with the probe or orderable separately: interchangeable sensor heads, MBB receptacles, headers and hook-up wires.
As modern battery-powered devices and integrated circuits become more green and energy efficient, there is a growing need to make high-sensitivity, low-level current measurements to ensure the current consumption of these devices is in acceptable limits. The N2820A high-sensitivity probe is engineered to make high-dynamic-range, high-sensitivity measurements to meet today’s challenging current measurement needs.
The ultra-sensitive N2820A AC/DC current probe can support measurements from 50 uA to 5 A on Keysight oscilloscopes. The N2820A interface uses a make-before-break (MBB) connector, allowing you to quickly probe multiple locations on your DUT without having to solder or unsolder the leads.
The N2820A 2-channel current probe connects to two oscilloscope channels to provide simultaneous low- and high-gain views for wider dynamic range measurement, while the N2821A 1-channel current probe provides one user-selectable view at a time.
Use in combination with the Infiniium S-Series high definition oscilloscopes for the ultimate high-sensitivity measurement solution. Use an area-under-the-curve measurement (Charge) on Infiniium oscilloscopes where you can easily calculate the integrated current consumptions over time in Coulombs.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.