2-Quadrant Source & Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis / 20V, ±1A or 6V, ±3A / 20W
From USD*2,886.75New Price 6,415.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now2,886.75|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*2,886.75|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Voltage: Up to 20 V
- Current: Up to ±3 A
- Power: 20 W
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ± 5°C after 30 minute warm-up. Applies from min. to max. program):
- Voltage, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.8 mV
- Voltage, 6 V range: 0.025% + 600 µV
- Current, 3 A and 1 A ranges: 0.04% + 300 µA
- Current, 300 mA range: 0.03% + 150 µA
- < 30 mV of droop in response to 0.15A / µs current transients
Measurement Accuracy (at 23°C ± 5°C):
- Voltage, 20 V range: 0.025% + 1.2 mV*
- Current, 3 A range: 0.03% + 250 µA*
- Current, 100 mA range: 0.025% + 10 µA*
- Current, 10 µA range: 0.025% + 8 nA
*Supports Seamless Measurement Ranging
The Keysight N6781A is a source/measure unit (SMU) designed specifically for the task of battery drain analysis. Whether the device-under-test (DUT) is an e-Book reader, MP3 player, mobile phone, or pacemaker, the N6781A’s seamless measurement ranging, programmable output resistance, and auxiliary DVM combine to be the best set of advanced features on the market for battery drain analysis. When used with the 14585A Control and Analysis software, the N6781A becomes an even more powerful battery drain analysis solution, offering additional insights into your measurements.
*Keysight patented feature: Seamless Measurement Ranging
Seamless measurement ranging eliminates the challenges of measuring dynamic currents. With seamless measurement ranging, engineers can precisely measure dynamic currents without any glitches or disruptions to the measurement. As the current drawn by the DUT changes, the SMU automatically and instantaneously detects which current measurement ranges will return the most precise measurement and changes to that range seamlessly. When combined with the SMU´s built-in 18-bit digitizer, seamless measurement ranging enables unprecedented effective vertical resolution of 28-bits. This provides unrivaled productivity gains and insights into power consumption by enabling engineers to see the complete current waveform they have never seen before, from nA to A, in one pass and one picture.
Other features and benefits of the N6781A:
- Glitch-free sourcing and measurement ? change output and measurement ranges without any glitches
- 2-quadrant operation ? perform as a voltage or current source or as a CV or CC electronic load
- Four current measurement ranges ? precisely capture the current levels of the DUT during different modes of operation
- Excellent transient response ? keep voltage or current stable during high-speed load changes
- Fast modulation of DC ? create waveforms up to 100 kHz to stimulate or load down the DUT
- High-speed digitized measurements ? capture/view the power consumption of the DUT up to every 5 µs with built-in 200 kHz digitizer
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.