MXG Vector Signal Generator / 100 kHz to 3 GHz
From USD*12,899.50New Price 51,598.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now12,899.50|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*12,899.50|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- 100 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz
- >+23 dBm up to 3 GHz using a highly-reliable, fast-switching electronic attenuator
- W-CDMA dynamic range: ≤-73 dBc at +5 dBm output power
- ≤900 μs simultaneous frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching in list mode
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, øM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency, power, and waveform
Baseband generation and signal creation
- 100 MHz internal I/Q baseband generator with real-time equalization for excellent EVM performance
- Up to 64 MSa playback memory and 800 MSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, DAB, MATLAB and more - Signal Creation
- Multi-channel Baseband generation, Digital I/O, MIMO Fading and RF to RF fading with N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator
Automation and communication interface
- 100BaseT LAN, LXI class-B, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors´ signal generators
Designed for the most demanding manufacturing lines
Featuring fast frequency, amplitude, and waveform switching, high power with an electronic attenuator, and high reliability – all in two rack units (2RU) – N5182A MXG vector signal generator is optimized for manufacturing cellular communications and wireless connectivity components. The MXG signal generator vector provides better value for your investment by increasing throughput, improving test yield, maximizing uptime, and saving rack space. With scalable RF and baseband performance, the MXG signal generator is easily configured to meet your specific test needs.
Best-in-class RF performance for tomorrow's component design
With the industry's best combination of high power and distortion performance MXG vector signal generators ensure accurate component design verification. When combined with flexible signal creation tools such as Signal Studio software, the low ACLR (-73 dBc at +5 dBm for 1 carrier W-CDMA) makes the MXG a complete solution for W-CDMA, WiMAX™, and more.
Simplified self-maintenance decreases time for repair and performance verification, keeping downtime to less than 2 hours using field-replaceable assemblies.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.