DC Power Analyzer Mainframe / Modular / 600W / 4 Slots
From USD*2,730.00New Price 6,825.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now2,730.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*2,730.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules, with 23 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Output speeds of up to 160 microseconds per step voltage change
- Voltmeter Accuracy: Up to 0.016% + 1.5 mV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter Accuracy: Up to 0.03% + 15 μA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 4500 Hz, output power up to 300 W
- Scope function digitizes voltage and current at up to 100 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data Logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per data log
- 512 MB of non-volatile data storage for datal log, scope traces, instrument settings
The N6705A saves time
The N6705A DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705A eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705A is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Compliant.
The N6705A can be tailored to meet your needs
The N6705A offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705A is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705A accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with 21 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705A include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 100 V, up to 20 A. High-performance sources for the N6705A include: 50 W, 100 W and 300 W; up to 60 V, up to 20 A. Precision sources for the N6705A include: 50 W and 100 W; up to 50 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Compliant
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.