DC power supply, triple-output, 6 V, 5 A and 2 x 25 V, 1 A, 80 W: LAN, USB
From USD*1,340.25New Price 1,787.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,340.25|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,340.25|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Output Rating- 80 W
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 5 A
- Output 2: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
- Output 3: 0 to 25 V, 0 to 1 A
Programming Accuracy ±(% of output + offset)
- Voltage: 0.03% + 2 mV, 0.03% + 5 mV, 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current: 0.04% + 3 mA, 0.04% + 2 mA, 0.04% + 2 mA
Ripple & Noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Normal Mode Voltage: <350 µVrms/ 2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p, <350 µV rms/2 mV p-p
- Normal-mode current: <2 mA rms, <1 mA rms, <500 µA rms
Readback Accuracy ±(% of output + offset)
- Voltage: 0.04% + 2 mV, 0.04% + 5 mV, 0.04% + 5 mV
- Current: 0.04% + 3 mA 0.04% + 3 mA, 0.04% + 3 mA
- Low Range Current, 20 mA: 0.25% + 80 uA, 0.25% + 80 uA, 0.25% + 80 uA
The 80-Watt E36312A is a clean reliable bench power supply for general purpose applications. It combines convenient benchtop capabilities with flexible system features in a compact intuitive package. This is one of three models in this product family. For higher power and similar features see the E36313A (160 W) model. For a more economic power supply with a basic feature set see the E36311A (80 W).
Clean, reliable power supply
- Low, normal mode noise specifications assure quality power for precision circuitry applications enabling you to power your design with confidence.
- Accurate voltage/current programming and read back capability provides excellent control to precisely power your device under test.
- Characterizing small power devices with low current range to 1µA resolution.
- Protection for your device under test (DUT) includes over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
Convenient benchtop capabilities
- Three independent outputs in one instrument saves maintenance cost and bench space.
- One of the quietest power supplies in its class provides a quiet and undisturbed work environment.
Compact, intuitive package
- 4.3-inch LCD color display to show the voltage and current of all three channels at the same time.
- Color-coded channels to simplify manual set-up.
Increased capability for increased productivity
- Simultaneously log time-stamped data to the large color display and external USB thumb drive for data analysis. USB/LAN with Option GPIB available.
- Generate complex sequences of output changes with rapid, precise timing and synchronized with internal or external signals to simulate on/off modes of your device.
- Automatically set channels 2 and 3 to series or parallel to double the output voltage or current when a little more is needed.
- Account for voltage drop in the power leads to achieve tight regulation and high voltage measurement accuracy with 4-wire remote sensing.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.