Pulse Pattern Generator / 15 MHz to 3.35 GHz / 2 Channels
From USD*49,422.00New Price 98,844.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now49,422.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*49,422.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Frequency range from 15 MHz - 3.35 GHz
- Two ouput channels
- Low jitter
- Fast rise times (20%-80%) < 60 ps
- Delay modulation (jitter emulation)
- Variable cross-over point (eye deformation) LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
- LVDS applications can be addressed with output levels from 50 mV to 2 V
- Pre-/de-emphasis and squelch levels for PCI Express and serial ATA
When timing and performance requirements are critical, for example in high-speed serial bus applications like PCI Express or Serial ATA, its fast rise times and low intrinsic jitter allow the precise and in-depth characterization of devices, e.g. receivers or backplanes. On top of that, it allows to generate application-specific signal levels like pre- and de-emphasis (PCI Express) or squelch (Serial ATA). The Keysight 81134A lets you test your DUT instead of the pulse or data source!
- Hardware-based PRBS
- Memory-based pattern generation
- Basic test patterns for Infiniband, PCI-Express and Serial ATA
- Deep 12 MBit pattern memory per channel supports tests that require long data streams like disk drive tests
- PC-based Pattern Management Tool, easier to handle long patterns: generate, modify and store patterns on a Microsoft Windows based PC and an easy-to-use function to quickly load the selected pattern to the 81134A via one of the remote control interfaces GPIB, LAN or USB
- Clock and data signals distortion
- Versatile variable cross-point
- Jitter insertion capabilities
- Frequency, level and shape of injected jitter variation emulate real-world signals, e.g. by connecting an arbitrary waveform generator like the Keysight 33220A to the Pulse Pattern Generators delay control input
- Graphics User Interface: quick access to all relevant parameters
- Controllable via the interfaces GPIB, LAN and USB 2.0
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.