Dual Mobile Communication DC Source / Battery Emulation / 15V / 3A / DVM / Solid State Output Disconnect Relays
From USD*1,371.84New Price 4,287.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,371.84|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,371.84|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C (% of setting plus fixed)
- Voltage: 0.05% + 10 mV
- +Current: 0.05% + 1.33 mA
DC readback accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (-3 A to + 5 A): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-1 A to + 1 A): 0.1% + 0.2mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 40 mV drop, <20 µs transient response time
The Keysight Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and a Keysight-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Keysight 66319D dual output mobile communications dc source provides two outputs for testing both the main battery power and the battery charger circuitry, allowing customers to test phones and chargers with the same equipment. This feature helps save on rack space (2 outputs in a ½ rack box) and eliminates the need for two separate power supplies. The 66319D dc source provides all of the capabilities of the 66319B with the addition of a built-in digital voltmeter.
For R&D engineers, you can characterize current out of the battery and make tradeoffs in design that impact the current drain and battery life (by providing data logging – up to 1000 hours, CCDF statistical analysis, and waveform capture) , when the 66319D is used with the Keysight 14565B Software.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.