Waveguide Power Sensor / 50 GHz to 75 GHz / -30 to +20 dBm
Purchase Options New Price 9,422.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*5,653.20|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*5,653.20|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*5,653.20|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight V8486A 50GHz to 75GHz waveguide power sensor.
Specifications and Key Features
- 50 MHz calibration port
- Diode power sensing element
- Frequency range 50 GHz to 75 GHz
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Compatible with P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A)
- Compatible with the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) millimeter-wave sensor calibration
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.