Power Sensor; USB average thermocouple, 10MHz-67GHz
From USD*4,928.40New Price 8,214.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now4,928.40|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*4,928.40|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 67 GHz
- Fastest measurement speed for thermocouple sensor, > 900 readings/s (free run/fast buffer mode)
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 0.8%
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Real time measurement uncertainty (MU) feature
- S-parameter and gamma correction function
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- BenchVue software enabled
Perform measurements up to 67 GHz
The U8480 series is Keysight’s first power sensor with the capability to measure down to DC (only applicable for U8481A/85A). Now, with an expanded frequency range up to 50 and 67 GHz, the U8480 series allows you to make fast and accurate high frequency power measurements in applications ranging from PNA/MXG calibration to high volume manufacturing.
Real time measurement uncertainty
The U8480 Series USB thermocouple power sensors now compute this value in real time and at any given point, removing the need for manual MU calculations, shortening test time and providing highly accurate measurements. Users can also display power measurements and their measurement uncertainty simultaneously.
S-parameter and Gamma correction
Achieve greater accuracy with the S-parameter and gamma correction features, which correct impedance mismatch errors as well as the errors caused by components inserted between the DUT and power sensor.
Measurements direct from your PC
The U8480 series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.