USB Wide Dynamic Range Average & Peak Power Sensor / 10 MHz to 33 GHz
From USD*5,415.80New Price 8,332.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now5,415.80|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*5,415.80|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Frequency range of 10 MHz – 33 GHz
- USB connectivity with wide dynamic range of -70 to +26 dBm for small signal measurements
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Variable Sampling Rate 1M samples/sec and Long Memory 1M samples data storage
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight Technologies, Inc. U2040/53/63 & L2050/60 X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB/LAN connectivity models come with wide dynamic range, covering -70 to +26 dBm. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The U2040/53/63 & L2050/60 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.