USB Power Sensor / 50 MHz to 24 GHz / -50 dBm to +30 dBm
From USD*1,508.25New Price 6,033.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,508.25|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,508.25|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Keysight U2002H 50MHz to 24GHz USB power sensor.
Specifications and Key Features
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 24 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-50 dBm to +30 dBm)
- Internal zeroing while connected to the DUT
- Compatible with other Keysight instruments
- Internal triggering and trace display capability
- Support internal and external trigger measurements
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Display power measurements on a PC without the need of power meter
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.