Handheld multi-function calibrator or meter
From USD*482.95New Price 743.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now482.95|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*482.95|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Dual display with bright LCD backlight
- Simultaneous signal source and measure for all-in-one-tool convenience
Source bipolar voltage and current, square-wave signal, with auto SCAN and RAMP output modes
- Measure DC, AC, AC+DC, Resistance, temperature, frequency, pulse width, duty cycle; check diode and continuity
- 3-year warranty for greater assurance of quality and reliability
- 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA percentage scale readout
- 50,000 count true-RMS DMM
- Built-in battery charging capability
The U1401B handheld multi-function calibrator/meter will be discontinued December 1, 2017. The last day to place an order for these products is November 30, 2017. Committed to providing world-class customer support, Keysight will continue to support these products for the standard period of 5 years.
Carry two tools in one and calibrate while you measure with the Keysight U1401B handheld multi-function calibrator/meter. Now you can travel light, whether you´re doing calibration for validation, troubleshooting, or service and maintenance. Secure the robust U1401B in its sturdy carrying case and you´re ready to go. Certified to stringent quality standards, the U1401B lets you test with ease and confidence with one handy, lightweight tool.
Bundled with every U1401B are a rechargeable battery pack, power adapter and cord, calibrator/meter test lead kit, mA simulation test lead and certificate of calibration ? everything you need for your calibration tasks.
The U1401B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1401A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Keysight commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
Check out which handheld is the right one for you
Learn about available Keysight Digital Multimeter (DMM).
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.