Average Power Sensor / Thermocouple / 10MHz to 18GHz
From USD*1,384.60New Price 3,956.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,384.60|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,384.60|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Keysight N8481B 10MHz to 18GHz average power sensor and thermocouple.
Specifications and Key Features
- Wide dynamic range from -5 dBm to +44 dBm
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- EEPROM to store cal factors eliminates manual entry
- SCPI codes compatible with 8480 series (option CFT)
- SCPI codes compatible with E-Series sensor (standard option)
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 1%, excellent SWR of mismatch uncertainty and highly accurate power repeatability
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913/14A, E4418/19B), EPM-P (E4416/17A), P-Series (N1911/12A) power meters (Firmware upgrade required)
Note: Option CFT is available as a replacement of legacy 8480 Series power sensors intended for cal factor manual entry and SCPI compatibility. Option CFT is not compatible with 43x and other obsolete power meters.
Note: All N8480 series power sensors are incompatible with the Keysight 43x, E1416A, N8262A power meters, 5314x microwave counters and E7495x base station test set.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.