AC/DC high sensitivity current probe, 150MHz
From USD*2,347.65New Price 5,217.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now2,347.65|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*2,347.65|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Wide bandwidth: DC to 150 MHz
- High sensitivity: down to 1 mA/div
- Lower current measurement capability with high signal to noise ratio
- With external AC adapter: 40 Apeak non-continuous, 30 ADC, 30 Arms continuous
- Without external AC adapter: 15 Apeak non-continuous, 5 ADC, 5 Arms continuous
- Demagnetization (degauss) and offset calibration button on probe for easy access
- Compatible with high impedance AutoProbe interface
The Keysight N7026A is a 150 MHz bandwidth, active current probe for InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes. The probe features wide and flat bandwidth (DC-150 MHz), lower noise (<250 µArms), and wide input range (up to continuous 30Arms or non-continuous 40Apeak). This enables you to measure down to 1 mA/div, giving you a much more accurate view of your low-level signals.
For accurate measurement with a clamp-on current probe, degaussing and eliminating the offset error is critical. The degauss and calibration button located on the probe makes removing any residual magnetism and unwanted DC offset quick and easy. The probe can either be powered directly by the InfiniiVision and Infiniium AutoProbe interface, measuring up to 15 Apeak, or it can be powered by an external AC adapter, measuring up to 40 Apeak.
The N7026A is ideal for capturing transient current signals, such as those found in high frequency digital circuits, ICs, motor controllers, in switching power supplies, inverters and current amplifiers driving inductive loads.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.