Power Meter / Average / Single Channel
Purchase Options New Price 5,587.53 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*3,352.52|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*3,352.52|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*3,352.52|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N1913A single channel average power meter.
Key Specifications and Features
- Code-compatible with E4418B, E4419B power meters
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Speed improvement by 2X for E-Series sensors: up to 400 readings/sec
- Code-compatible with 436A, 437B and 438A power meters (option 200)
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature
- Increased measurement channels: up to three channels with two additional U2000 Series power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.