- Like-new Condition
- Updated Firmware
- Full Calibration
- New Accessories
- Like-new Warranty
- Customization possible
Discount from* 25 % New Price 34,180.00 USD*
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*17,090.00|
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact us with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact us|
- 160 MHz video bandwidth
- 100 MSa/ sec continuous sampling with >1500 readings/ sec
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Fast System Rise/ Fall time of 5nsec
- 15 measurement parameters: Rise time, fall time, pulse width, duty cycle, PRI, PRF, Peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, CCDF and etc.
- Automated delay measurement, automated droop measurement, pulse spacing measurement
- Multi-pulse analysis (with option 8990B-1FP or N6903A)
- Power-added efficiency (PAE) measurement
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration
Accurate and more detailed pulse measurements, faster
The 8990B peak power analyzer is a high performance RF peak power meter specializing in the measurement and analysis of RF pulses. The 8990B achieves 5 ns rise/fall time (with the N1923A/N1924A wideband power sensor), the fastest overall rise/fall time in the peak power measurement market, allowing R&D engineers and technicians to capture shorter pulse measurements with high accuracy during the module design, verification and troubleshooting process.
The 8990B comes with two RF channels and two video channels and measures the dynamic or time-dependent aspects of RF and microwave power. With the 8990B’s sampling rate of 100 MSa/s, R&D engineers get the high resolution they need to detect abnormalities in a signal trace for design improvement.
Easy to use, easy to trigger and easy to measure
The 8990B peak power analyzer is equipped with a 15 inch XGA color touchscreen display that is capable of simultaneously displaying four channel results for more image detail. The 8990B provides internal and external trigger functions, and comes with 15 pulse parameter measurements and markers measurements including rise time, fall time, pulse droop, pulse width and time delay.
The 8990B achieves the best performance for peak power measurement when used with the N1923A (50 MHz to 18 GHz) and N1924A (50 MHz to 40 GHz) wideband power sensors.
For Faster Measurement Speed and Greater Measurement Accuracy
View, measure and analyze continuous pulse trains from power amplifier modules or transmitters. The multi-pulse measurement feature allows continuously trigger and capture up to 512 pulses. This feature also adds pulse-to-pulse measurement and histogram distribution graph capabilities to the 8990B, which are crucial for testing RF and the pulse-to-pulse stability of power amplifiers and transmitters. Additionally, users can use the multi-pulse measurement feature to analyze short pulse with long off time or amplitude droop across the pulse train, or monitor the stability of the pulse shape (via the histogram graph functionality).
Power-Added Efficiency math function
Calculate the Power-Added Efficiency (PAE) of power amplifiers and display instant PAE traces onscreen with the 8990B. Power-Added Efficiency, a typical power analyzer measurement, is a measure of the power conversion efficiency – the percentage of DC power converted to RF power in the power amplifier of power amplifiers. Reduce test costs and the number of test equipment needed with the 8990B; the peak power analyzer measures RF power, voltage and current in a single solution box. The 8990B’s two RF input channels allow users to measure the RF power gain from the power amplifier; using a DC current probe, scope probe or differential probe, they can also measure the power amplifier’s voltage and current through the analog video input channels. The 8890B’s PAE math function then uses the measurements from the RF and analog video input channels to easily determine the PAE of the power amplifier.
Adjustable ETS threshold for wider bandwidth measurement
Measure peak and peak-to-average of 802.11ac wide bandwidth signal accurately with the 8990B’s 160 MHz video bandwidth capability. The peak power analyzer can execute power vs. time (PvT) measurements on an 80 MHz or 160 MHz 802.11ac signal by adjusting the ETS threshold according to the burst length. Users can also use the zoom function to analyze and measure the preamble power of the 802.11ac burst signal.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.