From USD*17,065.00New Price 34,130.00 USD*
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*17,065.00|
Available for most models, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Keysight 8990B high performance RF peak power analyzer with 5ns rise and fall time.
Specifications and Key Features
- Power-added efficiency (PAE) measurement
- Multi-pulse analysis (with option 8990B-1FP or N6903A)
- Automated delay measurement, automated droop measurement, pulse spacing measurement
- 15 measurement parameters: Rise time, fall time, pulse width, duty cycle, PRI, PRF, Peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, CCDF and etc.
- 160 MHz video bandwidth
- Fast System Rise/ Fall time of 5nsec
- 100 MSa/ sec continuous sampling with >1500 readings/ sec
- Frequency range of 50 MHz to 40 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.