Purchase Options New Price 131,298.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*72,213.90|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*72,213.90|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*72,213.90|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight U4431A 4-data lane M-PHY MIPI protocol analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
Power to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s designs
- Up to gear 3 HS data rates
- Up to 4 data lanes
- Up to 16 GB trace depth
- Event counters, flags, and timers
- N-way if/then/else trigger branching with AND/OR logic
- Over 50 triggering macros
- PHY and protocol error triggers
Complete insight into complex designs
- Track multiple M-PHY busses from the PHY to the application layer
- Raw Mode 8b/10b data views
- Powerful interface that allows unlimited customization of system views
- Infiniium Oscilloscope integration
- U4433A high-Z flying leads (connects to N5426A ZIF tips)
- U4432A low-Z SMA interface
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.