28 Gb/s Multiplexer 2:1
From USD*4,845.40New Price 48,454.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now4,845.40|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*4,845.40|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Variable data rates up to 28.4 Gb/s
- Variable output levels from 50 mVpp up to 1.8 Vpp in a -2V to +3V window
- Excellent signal performance, intrinsic jitter < 1ps rms
- Transition times 10 ps typ. (20%-80%)
- Transparent to jitter
- Small size front-end box (half rack width)
- Local or remote operation via J-BERT N4903B or stand-alone user interface
Accurate characterization up to 28 Gb/s
The N4876A 28 Gb/s Multiplexer allows to extend the generator data rate of the J-BERT N4903B and ParBERT 81250A up to 28.4 Gb/s. Design and test engineers in the semiconductor, communications, storage and computer industry can now accurately characterize the next generation of serial interfaces operating at bit rates of up to 28.4 Gb/s. With its excellent output performance it helps to optimize design margins by minimizing the influence of the test equipment on measurement results. The small size allows to locate the device under test closely to the outputs.
Affordable path to 28 Gb/s pattern generation
The N4876A multiplexer doubles the pattern generator data rate by multiplexing two pattern generator channels. The N4876A extends the variable generator data rate of J-BERT N4903B up to 28.4 Gb/s and of ParBERT 81250A up to 27.0 Gb/s. It's an affordable path to extend the operating rate up to 28.4 Gb/s by just adding the multiplexer front-end to a 12.5/13.5/14.2 Gb/s BERT pattern generator.
Accurate eye, mask and jitter analysis
The Keysight Infiniium DCA-J wide bandwidth oscilloscope offers the most precise waveform, eye, mask and jitter analysis of optical or electrical and advanced eye analysis options.
- IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-LR4, -ER4 interfaces operating at data rates of 25.78125 Gb/s
- OIF CEI backplanes operating between 19.9 and 28 Gb/s
- T11 16x or 32x Fibre Channel
- Clean generator for transmitter test
- Stressed generator for receiver tolerance testing
- Infiniband EDR 25.78125 Gb/s
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.