Multi-Wavelength Meter, 700 nm to 1650 nm
From USD*11,984.00New Price 34,240.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now11,984.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*11,984.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Specified wavelength range: 700 – 1650 nm; operating wavelength range 700 – 1700 nm
- Absolute wavelength accuracy: ±1.5 ppm (typical ±1 ppm within 15 °C to 35 °C)
- Scan repetition time less than 0.6 seconds
- Operating temperature from 0 °C to +55 °C
For the measurement of light sources and signals in wavelength ranges from 700 nm to 1700 nm, the 86120D Multi-Wavelength Meter offers a compelling set of features. With ±1.5 ppm accuracy (typical ±1 ppm) and a measurement cycle time of just 0.6 seconds, it is ideal to achieve fast, automated wavelength adjustment procedures.
Keysight multi-wavelength meters are Michelson interferometer-based instruments that measure wavelength and optical power of laser light over a specified wavelength range. A built-in HeNe laser guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement against a natural standard any time. Simultaneous measurements of multiple laser lines are performed, allowing measurements of DWDM signals and multiple lines of Fabry-Perot lasers. A broadband mode is also available for measuring the weighted center of wider lines.
- Just 15 minutes of warm-up time are sufficient for specified accuracy.
- Angled-connector option is available to avoid influencing non-isolated sources.
- The wide wavelength range covers all communication test applications.
- With +18 dBm safe input level, optical power values up to +10 dBm can be measured without additional equipment (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in applications for optical signal-to-noise ratio, wavelength and power drift allow smart stand-alone test solutions with compact footprint, avoiding costly test procedure development.
This product uses Foxit Reader for Windows.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.