RF Impedance/Material Analyzer, 1.8 GHz
Purchase Options New Price 53,065.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*12,204.95|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*12,204.95|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*12,204.95|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
- Four component test fixtures (DUT size: 0.5 mm to 20 mm)
- Independent parameter selection in 2 channels
- Direct read-out permittivity, permeability (option)
- Two material fixtures (operating temperature: -55deg C to +200deg C)
- Versatile analysis (temperature, cole-cole plot, relaxation time)
- Sweep parameters (frequency, ac level, dc bias, temperature)
The Keysight 4291B RF impedance/material analyzer provides a total solution for high-accuracy and easy measurement of surface-mount components and dielectric/magnetic materials. The Keysight 4291B uses a direct current-voltage measurement technique, opposing the reflection measurement technique, for more accurate impedance measurement over wide impedance range.
Basic impedance accuracy is +/- 0.8%. High Q accuracy enables low-loss component analysis. An internal synthesizer sweeps frequency from 1 MHz to 1.8 GHz with 1 mHz resolution. A 1.8-m error-less cable connects the analyzer to a test station so you can extend your test point away from the analyzer without losing accuracy. Advanced calibration and error compensation function eliminate measurement error factors in fixtures and assure high accuracy and repeatability at DUT/MUT.
The Keysight 4291B also provides automatic level control and monitor of test signals by using IBASIC programming function; devices can be measured under a constant voltage or current. Measure bias dependent impedance characteristics with optional dc bias (up to 40 V and 100 mA). At the push of a button, the built-in Equivalent Circuit Analysis Function automatically calculates the circuit constant values of five circuit models.
The Keysight 4291B has two measurement channels; each channel can be set to measure a single (e.g. Z) or dual (e.g. Z-theta) impedance parameter. The color TFT with split-display can show both active traces and memory traces (stored in RAM). A built-in floppy disk drive stores programs and test data in either LIF or MS-DOS format. With built-in IBASIC, you can control external test equipment such as a temperature chamber or wafer prober directly from the Keysight 4291B. You do not need a separate instrument controller.
The Keysight 4291B enables easy and sophisticated material evaluation and improves material evaluation quality and efficiency. The Keysight 4291B provides the total dielectric/magnetic material measurement solutions in wide frequency range (1 MHz to 1 GHz).
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.