LXI-Compliant Attenuator/Switch Driver
From USD*3,179.40New Price 4,542.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now3,179.40|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*3,179.40|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
Attenuator and switching capability
- Controls a combination of 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches
- Or controls up to 20 SPDT switches
- 100-microsecond response time
- 2,000,000 switching cycles
Remote control and programming
- LXI compliant to control and trigger the 11713C remotely via a full-featured graphical web interface
- GPIB with USB and LAN options for easy remote integration
- Standard SCPI programming language
- Full backward compatibility with the Keysight 11713A
Drive power supply
- 5V, 15V and 24V tri-voltage supply
- User-defined voltage supply
- 1.7 A maximum continuous current
- User-friendly interface for quick set up, switching, and remote control of automated test equipment (ATE)
- Built-in counter for easy switch life monitoring
- Point-to-point connection to Keysight programmable attenuators and switches with 9 optional cable types
Quick, Easy Design Validation and Automated Testing
The Keysight LXI-compliant 11713C attenuator/switch driver provides remote or front-panel drive control for 4 programmable attenuators and 4 SPDT switches. The Keysight 11713C can also be used to independently control up to 20 switches. Designed with both benchtop and ATE environments in mind, this flexible, stand-alone driver provides an intuitive user interface, a variety of switching options, software programmability and remote control features for quick, easy design validation and automated testing.
An integrated power supply eliminates the need for an external power source. Each Keysight 11713C is offered with nine optional plug-in drive cables to provide point-to-point connection to Keysight programmable attenuators and switches. The driver response time is less than 10 microseconds.
Fast easy front-panel and remote control of ATE systems
Front panel push-buttons and an easy-to-read LCD display simplify the setup of functions such as voltage, TTL functions, IP address, etc. Powerful software programming and a choice of GPIB, USB or LAN connectivity and software instrument drivers provide instrument and programming compatibility.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.