Optical-to-Electrical Converter / 33 GHz
From USD*10,058.10New Price 33,527.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now10,058.10|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*10,058.10|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- DC to 33 GHz typical (-3 dBe, electrical)
- Single-mode and multimode inputs
- 50/125 µm, 750 nm - 1650 nm (covers main wavelengths: 850 nm, 1310 nm, 1550 nm)
- Designed for reference receiver testing of industry optical standards or characterizing raw response of an optical transmitter
- Optical measurement features built into the Infiniium baseline software version 05.70 or higher
- Compatible with Infiniium UXR, V-Series, 90000X-, 90000 Q- and Z-Series real-time oscilloscopes
The N7004A is the first fully-integrated optical-to-electrical converter solution for Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes. A full suite of optical measurement software is built into the Infiniium baseline software version 05.70 and is offered at no additional cost. The N7004A comes in a compact form factor that is plugged directly into the AutoProbe II probe interface of the Infiniium oscilloscope.
The adapter provides from DC to 33 GHz of electrical bandwidth. When used with an Infiniium V-Series or Z-Series 33 GHz oscilloscope, the N7004A allows users to view optical streams at speeds up to 28 Gbps, making this the ideal solution for characterizing or troubleshooting high-speed optical signals in the system level testing. The N7004A with the Infiniium real-time oscilloscope is an ideal solution for users who want to see the unfiltered response of optical transmissions as well.
The input is a 50 µm/125 µm fiber that can be used with 9 µm single-mode fiber or 50 µm multimode fiber at wavelengths from 750 nm to 1650 nm and has a FC/PC adaptor. The reference receiver measurement is made with a built-in 4th order Bessel Thomson software filter that allows the waveform to be viewed similarly to what an optical receiver in an actual communication system would display. The 4th order Bessel Thomson filter bandwidth is limited to 2/3 of the Brickwall bandwidth of the oscilloscope. For a 33 GHz oscilloscope with the Bessel Thomson filter on, this yields a 22 GHz Bessel Thomson filter that covers 28 Gbps x 0.75 = 21 GHz.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.