Mixed Signal Oscilloscope / InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series / 1 GHz
Purchase Options New Price 34,844.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*11,035.50|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*17,422.00|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*17,422.00|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight MSOX6004A 1GHz mixed-signal Infiniivision oscilloscope.
Specifications and Key Features
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- 1 GHz bandwidth, upgradable to 6GHz
- Expand capabilities with full upgradability
- View signal integrity with jitter and eye diagram analysis options
- Quickly see analysis details with standard histogram and color grade
- Get performance measurements anywhere with the portable 6-in deep size
- Make more precise measurements with 115 Vrms noise floor at 1 mV/div (1 GHz)
- Easily view and isolate signals on the 12.1-in capacitive multi-touch screen with Zone triggering and 450,000 wfms/s update rate
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.