Oscilloscope / Mixed Signal / 4-channel / 100MHz
From USD*1,841.00New Price 3,682.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now1,841.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*1,841.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- 100 MHz
- 4 analog plus 8 digital channels
- 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Up to 1 Mpts memory
- 200,000 wfms/s update rate
Sometimes you need a basic oscilloscope with a little more functionality — features like advanced waveform math, higher updates rates, or mixed signal capabilities. All of this is available in the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series — to enable you to perform deeper analysis in an entry-level oscilloscope.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.