Digital Signal Analyzer / 13GHz / 80/40GSAa/s / 4 Channel / 50M
From USD*45,391.36New Price 162,112.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now45,391.36|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*45,391.36|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
The ideal instrument for your USB 3.0, GDDR5, and PCI Express gen2 measurements
- 13 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradable to 33 GHz
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel standard on DSA models)
- See the 90000 X-Series in action
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- 13 GHz of true analog bandwidth provides more detail of spectral analysis of transients and wide-bandwidth RF signals
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (1.25 mVrms at 13 GHz at 50 mV/div)
- Industry’s lowest jitter measurement floor (<100 fS)
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability
- Support for emerging technologies including GDDR5, PCIe gen 2, DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.0 and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.