Digital Signal Analyzer / 33 GHz / 80 or 40 GSa/s / 4 Channels / 100M – Standard Model without Serial Trigger Hardware
Purchase Options New Price 339,470.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*118,814.50|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*118,814.50|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*118,814.50|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight DSAV334A digital signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- 4 analog channels
- 33 GHz analog bandwidth
- lowest jitter measurement floor (100 fs)
- Get the best signal integrity with the low noise floor (2.09 mVrms at 50 mV/div)
- Capture a longer signal trace with up to 80 GSa/s sample rate and 2 Gpts of acquisition memory
- See better measurement accuracy with ENOB values in excess of 5.5 and a SFDR exceeding 50 dBC
- Improve your testing with the broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.