Digital Signal Analyzer / 6 GHz / 20 GSa/s / 4 Channels
Purchase Options New Price 95,118.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*19,023.60|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*19,023.60|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*19,023.60|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight DSA90604A 4-channel 6GHz 20GSa/s digital signal analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- 4 analog channels
- 6 GHz (upgradable to 13 GHz)
- Get measurement automation with the user-defined application
- Capture a longer signal trace with up to 1 Gpts memory and 20 GSa/s sample rate
- Increase the oscilloscope’s usability with software applications for compliance, debug and analysis
- Make it easier to compensate for probe, fixture and channel effects with hardware accelerated de-embedding
- Get superior measurement accuracy with a noise floor of 0.98 mVrms at 50 mV/div and deep jitter analysis capability
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.