20 GHz Digital Serial Analyzer - 4 Analog Channels
Actual Instrument for sale
From USD*36,806.40New Price 204,480.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now36,806.40|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*36,806.40|
Shipping:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Key Features & Specifications
- On All Four Channels Simultaneously Up to 50 GS/s on Real-time Sample Rate 20, 16, 12.5, 8, 6, and 4 GHz Bandwidth Models
- Industry-leading Sample Rate and Timing Resolution 100 GS/s on 2 Channels (20, 16, and 12.5 GHz models)
- Fastest Waveform Capture Rate with >300,000 wfms/s Maximum per Channel Up to 250 Megasample
- Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation P7500
- TriMode™ Probing System – Perfectly matched signal connectivity from 4 GHz to 20 GHz
- Search & Mark – Provides waveform pattern matching and software triggers for signals of interest
- Superior Signal Integrity and Excellent Signal-to-Noise Ratio – Observe the truest representation of your waveform
- 16 Logic Channels with 80 ps Timing Resolution for Debug of Digital and Analog Signals - only on the MSO70000 Series
- Uncompromised Bandwidth with up to 20 GHz on all 4 channels enables measurement on the latest high-speed serial standards
- Pinpoint® Triggering – Minimize time spent trying to acquire problem signals for efficient troubleshooting and shortened debug time 6.25 Gb/s
- Real-time Serial Trigger – Assures triggering on the first instance of a specified NRZ or 8b/10b pattern to allow isolation of pattern-dependent effects P6780 and P6717
- High-performance 17-channel Logic Probes with Bandwidths up to 2.5 GHz for Connections to Today’s Fast Digital Signals (MSO70000 Series only)
- Application Support for High-speed Serial Industry Standards, RF, Power Supplies, and Memory – Enables standard-specific certification, measurement automation, and ease of use
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.