Infiniium DCA-J Wideband Oscilloscope Mainframe
From USD*9,244.60New Price 27,190.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now9,244.60|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*9,244.60|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
86100C Digital Communications Analyzer modes:
- Oscilloscope with bandwidth in excess of 80 GHz, ensuring the most accurate waveform measurements
- Eye diagram analyzer for both optical and electrical transmitter compliance testing to >40 Gb/s
- Jitter and interference analyzer, measuring subcomponent jitter
- Time domain reflectometry/transmission (TDR/TDT) for high precision impedance analysis including S-parameters
- User configurable: mainframe with slots for two modules (4 optical or electrical channels)
- Trigger bandwidth up to > 13 GHz (option 001)
- Clock recovery with adjustable loop bandwidth (see 83496B)
- Integration with MATLAB signal filtering and measurement automation software available
Backward compatible with:
- All modules from the 54750A High-Bandwidth Digitizing Oscilloscope family
- All modules from the 83480A Digital Communications Analyzer family
- All modules from the 86100A/B Digital Communications Analyzer
- 5 Reasons to Upgrade to the Keysight 86100C DCA-J
The most comprehensive multi-function analyzer for high-speed electrical and optical signals
The 86100C Infiniium DCA-J combines extremely high accuracy and repeatability with outstanding ease of use to simplify characterizing signals from 50 MHz to 80 GHz. Digital designers can combine the mainframe and modules into four key instruments with industry leading signal integrity performance
Advanced Analysis Features:
Advanced Jitter Analysis
- Decomposition of jitter into Total Jitter (TJ), Random Jitter (RJ), Deterministic Jitter (DJ), Periodic Jitter (PJ), Data Dependent Jitter (DDJ), Duty Cycle Distortion (DCD), and Jitter induced by Intersymbol Interference (ISI)
- Jitter frequency spectrum
- Isolation and analysis of Sub-Rate Jitter (SRJ), that is, periodic jitter that is at an integer sub-rate of the bitrate
- Jitter spectrum/phase noise for both clock or data signals (requires 83496B Clock Recovery)
- Decomposition of interference into Total Interference (TI), Random Noise (RN), Deterministic Interference, Periodic Interference (PI), and Inter-symbol Interference (ISI)
Advanced Amplitude Analysis
- Tabular and graphical results for both one and zero levels
- Interference frequency spectrum
- Q-factor (isolated from deterministic interference)
- Relative Intensity Noise (RIN 1 Level, RIN OMA)
Advanced Waveform Analysis
- Accurately capture long waveforms (up to 223 bits) with or without averaging
- Samples/waveform limited only by size of hard disk or memory stick
- Oscilloscope measurements on equalized waveforms with built-in Linear Feedforward Equalization (LFE) tool
- MATLAB® interface allows instant processing of oscilloscope data:
- ° Observe and characterize the output waveforms of any LFE, Decision Feedback Equalizer (DFE) or other algorithm
- ° Calculate and display figures of merit or penalty using proprietary or published scripts, such as Transmitter Waveform Dispersion Penalty (TWDP)
Advanced TDR Analysis (Frequency-Domain S-Parameters)
- On-board S-parameters for differential or single-ended characterization
- One port or two port devices (single-ended or differential)
- Measure to current and new standards
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.