Infiniium Oscilloscope / 6GHz / 20GSa/s / 4 Channel
From USD*7,060.20New Price 58,835.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now7,060.20|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*7,060.20|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- 6-GHz Bandwidth Oscilloscope
- 4 channels
The 54855A Infiniium oscilloscope and InfiniiMax 1134A probing system, (1134A probe amp plus the E2668A single-ended connectivity kit and/or E2669A differential connectivity kit), provides full real-time bandwidth of up to 7 GHz and is supported on every channel by the 20 GSa/s sample rate. This industry-leading sample rate produces more accurate and repeatable measurements, avoiding measurement error and signal alliasing due to under sampling of the waveform. The innovative InfiniiMax probing system supports even the most demanding mechanical access requirements without sacrificing performance.
- 6 GHz hardware bandwidth (guaranteed specification) and 7 GHz bandwidth (typical characteristic) with option-008 enhanced bandwidth software
- 20 GSa/s sample rate on all four channels simultaneously
- Up to 1 Mpts MegaZoom deep memory at all sample rates and 32 Mpts MegaZoom deep memory at 2 GSa/s and slower sample rates, after-purchase memory upgrade available
- Trigger jitter as low as 1.0 ps rms
- Each InfiniiMax probe amplifier supports both differential and single-ended measurements for a more cost-effective solution
- Unrivaled InfiniiMax probing accessories support browsing, solder-in, and socket use models at the maximum performance available
- The 7 GHz InfiniiMax 1134A probe and E2668A/E2669A connectivity kits (all sold seperately) are recommended for the Infiniium 54855A oscilloscope
- New removable hard disk drive option (opt. 017)
- 54855A Option 008, 7 GHz Enhanced Bandwidth Oscilloscope
- E2681A EZJIT Jitter Analysis Software Option
- E2688A High-Speed Serial Data Analysis with Clock Recovery Software Option
- N5391A Low-Speed Serial Data Analysis Software Option for I2C and SPI
- E2697A High Impedance Adapter (includes 500 MHz passive probe)
- E2698A Ethernet Mask Testing Option
- E2683A USB 2.0 Compliance Test Option
- E2625A Communications Mask Test Kit Option
- E2682A VoiceControl Option for hands-free operation
- E2699A My Infiniium Integration Package Option
1134A InfiniiMax Probe Specifications InfiniiMax Probing System
- Bandwidth: 7 GHz
- Dynamic Range: +/- 2.5V
- DC Offset Range: +/- 12V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 k ohm. Differential Input C: 0.27-0.34 pF.
- Single Ended Input R: 25 k ohm. Single Ended Input C: 0.44-0.67 pF.
- Differential SMA Probe Head for InfiniiMax probes
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.