Polarization Synthesizer / 1270nm to 1375nm and 1460nm to 1620nm
From USD*20,612.50New Price 41,225.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now20,612.50|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*20,612.50|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 days, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you need help?Contact Oli with any questions regarding your purchase.||Contact me|
- Comprehensive Polarization Stabilization/Control/Switching Capabilities
- Reset-Free/Endless Operation
- Covers Entire Range from 1.3μm Window up to the L-Band
- Compact Size
- Transmission System Test: Polarization Sensitivity Analysis on Link / Transmission Quality
- Recirculating Loop Experiments: Loop-Synchronous Polarization Scrambling
- Interferometry: Polarization Stabilization to Maximize Contrast Ratio
The Keysight N7786B polarization synthesizer contains a high-speed Lithium-Niobate based polarization controller and a polarization analyzer plus a microcontroller based driving circuitry.
This unit can operate in various modes:
As Polarization Stabilizer it provides a stable output State of Polarization (SOP) even with fluctuations and drifts of the input SOP. The stabilized output signal is guided in a Standard Single-Mode Fiber (SMF). The output SOP can be defined in the following ways:
- Set-and-forget: When the front button is pushed, the current SOP is stored and maintained, even if polarization changes occur on the instrument input.
- Defined Stokes: The target output SOP can be defined by the user using the Stokes parameters
As Synchronous Scrambler the device switches the SOP of the output signal in a (pseudo) random way with a cycling speed of up to 100 KSOPs/s.
Switching of the SOP occurs within few microseconds. An electrical trigger input can be used to synchronize the scrambler with external events.
As SOP Switch the Keysight N7786B cycles through a sequence of SOPs with a speed of more than 40KHz, which corresponds to a cycle time of less than 25 microseconds. The sequence of SOPs can easily be defined by the user using Stokes coefficients.
Full coverage of the Poincaré Sphere is achieved within few ms.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.