Synchronous Scrambler / Benchtop
From USD*23,160.00New Price 30,880.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now23,160.00|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*23,160.00|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Comprehensive Polarization Control and Management Capabilities
- Covers S-, C- and L-Band plus 1.3μm Window
- Electrical trigger input
- Robust, no Moving Parts
The Keysight N7785B is a high-speed Synchronous Scrambler. It contains a polarization controller plus microcontroller based driving circuitry. This unit can operate in various modes as synchronous scrambler, SOP switch and traditional scrambler.
As Synchronous Scrambler the device switches the SOP of the output signal in a (pseudo) random way. Switching of the SOP occurs within few microsconds.
The SOP is stable for a predefined time until it again switches to a new SOP.
An electrical trigger input can be used to synchronize the scrambler with external events.
The results obtained in re-circulating loop experiments depend heavily on the PMD and PDL properties of the loop. Loop synchronous polarization scrambling schemes have proven to be necessary for generating results comparable to deployed systems.
The Keysight N7785B is ideally suited to provide the synchronous scrambling capability in such experiments.
This is a key capability to provide realistic change of polarization from cycle to cycle around the loop, while providing a stable SOP during passage of the bit train through the scrambler.
This avoids the unrealistic effect caused by continuous scramblers, which is a rapid change of the polarization during the bit train.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.