Polarization Controller / High Speed / Benchtop
From USD*12,926.20New Price 36,932.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now12,926.20|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*12,926.20|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
- Comprehensive Polarization Control and Management Capabilities
- Covers S-, C- and L-Band plus 1.3μm Window (O-Band)
- Up to 100K SOPs/s
- SOP Switching time less than 10us
The Keysight N7784B Polarization Controller contains a high-speed polarization controller plus microcontroller based driving circuitry. This unit can operate in various modes:
As Polarization Stabilizer it provides a stable output State of Polarization (SOP) even with fluctuations and drifts of the input SOP as occurring for example through temperature drift and mechanical settling processes. The stabilized output signal is guided in a Polarization Maintaining Fiber (PMF). Alternatively an external electrical feedback signal can be provided for stabilizing the SOP.
As Synchronous Scrambler the device switches the SOP of the output signal in a (pseudo) random way. Switching of the SOP occurs within few microseconds. The SOP is stable for a predefined time until it again switches to a new SOP. An electrical trigger input can be used to synchronize the scrambler with external events.
As SOP Switch the Keysight N7784B switches to a set of SOPs with high repeatability which allows customized implementations of the Mueller Matrix method for PDL characterization of components.
As traditional Scrambler the Keysight N7784B varies the output SOP smoothly in a random/pseudo random way.
The unit does not contain any moving parts and therefore is robust and withstands even rough environmental conditions. All abovementioned applications of the N7784B are supported by a PC software package.
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.