Integrated Two Channel Variable Optical Attenuator with Two Optical Power Meter Channels / Angled Contact Connectors
From USD*7,851.15New Price 17,447.00 USD*
|Keysight Store on eBay||Buy Now7,851.15|
|Need a Quote?||Request Quote From USD*7,851.15|
Shipping:Limited countries only
Support: 30 day, extendible warranty
Extendible in some cases, please check prior to purchasing.
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
|Do you have any questions or need help before purchasing?|
|Oliver WittigGlobal Program Manager||Contact us|
Measurement capability: attenuator
- Settling time: 20 ms attenuation, 100 ms power
- 0.1 to 1000 dB/s attenuation transition speed (selectable)
- +23 dBm input power
- ≤ 1.2 dB insertion loss
Measurement capability: power meter
- Wavelength range: 1260-1640 nm
- Power range: -80 to +10 dBm
- Polarization dependence: <0.01 dB
- Two attenuator channels and two power meters in one half-width rack unit
- Fully compatible with programs developed using the Keysight 8157x and 8156x modular attenuators
- Includes powerful and user-friendly GUI software
- Two instrument configurations can be stored and recalled
The Keysight N7752A combines an attenuator with 2 front-panel power meter channels, offering exceptional performance at a low price. The power meters permit measurements from any point in the measurements setup and assist in calibrating power offsets with respect to the attenuator output.
Extension of N77xx-series
The N7752A attenuator is an extension to Keysight's high density N77xx-family that establishes a new standard in space-saving fiberoptic instrumentation.
Features and Benefits
- Compact instrument combines and integrates multiple functions for setting attenuation and power levels and optical power measurement to reduce CAPEX and floor space.
- Fast and precise setting of optical power levels with settling times of 100 ms for improved test throughput.
- The power meters support convenient power offset calibration of the attenuators.
- Active power control to keep output power constant
- The multichannel attenuator sets and measures several ports at the same time and saves significant time characterizing multiport and multichannel components and network equipments.
- The instrument can be controlled via LAN and USB, as well as GPIB for compatibility with existing equipment.
- An easy-to-use and intuitive graphical user interface software speeds up the integration process.
- Optical transceiver testing
- Optical network integration testing
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.