Optical Modulation Analyzer / 66 GHz Analysis Span
Purchase Options New Price 292,692.00 USD*
| Standard Config on eBay.com ||From USD*131,711.40|
|Custom Order from Keysight||From USD*131,711.40|
|Request a budgetary quote||From USD*131,711.40|
Ships to:Limited countries only
|* See DisclaimerThe Used Equipment web is currently available in English only and pricing is in USD for the United States. Prices for other countries will vary. Contact us for local pricing.|
Cannot ship to:
Unit only ships within China.
Unit ships worldwide.
Keysight N4391A optical modulation analyzer.
Specifications and Key Features
- Analysis span 66 GHz
- 66 Gbaud symbol rate
- 264 Gbit/s for QPSK, 512 Gbit/s for QAM 16
- Absolute wavelength accuracy +/- 5 pm typical
- Optical wavelength range 1528 nm to 1630 nm
- Specified typical system noise floor 1.8% rms EVM
- 4x 33 GHz system bandwidth, 4 x 40 GHz optical receiver bandwidth
- Factory specials up to 4x 63 GHz system bandwidth are now available. Ask your local Keysight representative for details
- Prices shown in USD, estimated based on the configuration and assuming the customer location is in the USA.
- The prices shown are in USD, as listed on eBay. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The prices shown are in CNY, as listed on Alibaba. Conversion to other currencies happens on purchase.
- The saving percentages are relative to the list price of a new instrument. Actual percentages may vary based on option configuration of the desired equipment, currency exchange rates, and other factors. Premium Used special promotion discounts may or may not be eligible for customers with Keysight Purchase Agreements.
- Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. All net transaction prices may vary due to delivery terms, sales tax, VAT, duties and exchange rate variations. Products not available in all locations.
- eBay is a registered trademark of eBay Inc.
- Alibaba is a registered trademark of Alibaba.